main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

The best platform to trade all collectible miniature games!

Trade Cards Online
Let us find for you the cards you need

communicate randomly with people around the world:
throw a message in a bottle

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Mad Mage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Dungeons&Dragons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazyaky

Subject: Mad Mage   PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:35 am Reply with quote

Does anyone know when Mad Mage will be added? this place seems a little dead right now...
bountyhunterdav

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:55 pm Reply with quote

Not just that. The Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica set needs to be added as well. Nothing has been updated here in quite a while.
snaggle2th

Subject:    PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 4:58 pm Reply with quote

Hi guys: Just saw this post now--I have been accustomed to this forum being dead.

I have been the one who has been uploading the last 9 or 10 D&D and Pathfinder sets, pretty much on day of release. (Don't know if I'm the only one, but I have been getting the credit points/subscription-wise.) At any rate, I uploaded both of the last two sets on the day of release. I have sent several e-mails, but so far have not been able to get any response regarding their addition.

I found this thread in a search today: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2047999/death-miniature-trading-please-read/page/2

The thread indicates that the domains miniaturetrading.com and tradecardsonline.com have been purchased from Clemente, and at one point, they were looking like being shut down, but the new owners (cardmarket.com) changed their minds about that.

At this point, I am not sure how to get the new owners' attention to get the miniature sets updated. I have seen some notifications that Heroclix is getting updated, but that seems to be because the 'Herald' called 'hojeebo' has been doing it. I assume that his 'Herald' status gives him special privileges--ie, not needing an admin to approve his submissions.

I don't know what the intentions of the new management are re: the miniaturetrading.com domain (it's not clear from the thread), but their focus is clearly on cards.

Anybody got any ideas?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Dungeons&Dragons All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: