main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

The best platform to trade all collectible miniature games!

Trade Cards Online
Let us find for you the cards you need

communicate randomly with people around the world:
throw a message in a bottle

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Star Wars Fire Tabs

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Star Wars Miniatures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Star Wars Fire Tabs   PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quote

Hey Star Wars Collectors!

I have a dilemma that I'm trying to sort out in my Pirates collection. In order to represent damage to ships we have to remove masts, however I've been enlightened to a new method to represent this without removing the masts, and that's with the damage/fire tabs from the Star Wars collection.

So to make a long story short, if anybody has any fire tabs they are willing to give/trade with me that would be great! I only have Pirates to trade, but I'd be willing to work something out with you to get some tabs! Thanks!

-Duster
cleverpun
Apprentice
Apprentice

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:32 am Reply with quote

Well, I haven't been collecting SW that long, and I've already got a few of the damage markers.

I'm not sure what the exchange rate on damage markers for pirates pieces is though. I am short on American helmsman and Cursed captains and helmsman.

Though maybe you should wait to see if someone who has more to spare will give you some for free- I'd feel a little bad trading damage markers for actual pieces, generic or otherwise.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quote

I have two helmsman of both the Americans and Cursed I can give you. I don't haven any captains though...
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:23 am Reply with quote

I have about 30 damage counters.... i would pobably just give them to you...lmk if you still need these little balls of fire Smile
pt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Star Wars Miniatures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: