frequently asked questions
TIP Browse your collector displays online! You can see your collection graphically as if you had your displays on the web, and you can sort them in different ways.
- How do I register?
- What kinds of subscriptions are there?
- Can I try the Premium membership for free?
- How do I change my membership data?
- What if I forget my user name or my password?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- What are Merit Points? What are Experience Levels?
- What are Friendship Points?
- How do I search for a miniature?
- How to use the Miniature Search
- How do I update my wants and haves?
- How to work with my lists of miniatures
- What are the most wanted miniatures?
- Can I add new cards and correct existing data?
- Can new games be added to the site?
Users and Trades
- How do people trade online?
- How do I find users to trade with?
- How do I contact other users?
- How do I reply to another user?
- What are automatic reports on possible trades?
- How do I perform a trade?
- What are Tracked Trades?
- Can I sell my miniatures here?
- What if my Trade expires?
- How do I change my postal address?
- What are references?
- What are Bad Trader Reports?
- What should I do if a Bad Trader Report is filed against me?
- What is my public web page?
- Who are the Heralds?