If you want to find out which users have a given miniature so that you may offer them a trade, first you need to locate that miniature from our lists of all the miniatures in a game.
- You start on the section and select the game from the list of those available on the site.
- Then you'll get the list of expansion sets published for that game, and also the Miniature Search form.
- If you select one of the expansion sets from the list, you'll get the complete list of miniatures for that set.
- If you use the Miniature Search form, you'll get a list of those miniatures from the whole game that meet the criteria you entered.
- In either case, you will have a 'search' link to the right of each miniature listed. Using this link you will get the list of all those users who have that miniature and offer it for trade. You only need to click on a user's name to contact him sending a message that they will receive by email.
Once you get the list of users who have the collectible miniature you are looking for, you may want to specify other properties you want the miniature to meet. You have a form on the top of the list where you can enter further search criteria.
If you want to know which users have the foil version of the miniature, or the version in any specific language, or who have more than one copy of the miniature, you can perform this search using the indicated form.