To fully take advantage of this site you should take the following basic steps:
- Register with us (in the section) if you haven't done it already. It's fast and free.
- Enter your lists of miniatures: those you have and offer for trade, and optionally those in your private collection (using the section), and those miniatures that you need and wish to get (using the section). You can explore your lists in multiple ways, including a collection display, and checklists you can print.
- Look for other users you may be interested to trade with, by visiting the section, or the . You can also search for a single miniature by selecting it in the section. Another help you'll get to find other users to trade miniatures with is the Automatic Report on Possible Trades that you will receive by email every time the system detects new miniatures that may interest you.
- Contact the user you are interested in, sending them a message from the form that you will get when you click on their user name.
- After exchanging messages and arriving to an agreement, you can register a Tracked Trade on the site and once you both have accepted it, perform the miniature trade through the postal mail. Let our Tracked Trades system guide you through the process, and please follow our
- Once you have finished a trade successfully and you have received the agreed miniatures, you can add a reference to the user you traded with, from the section.
- On the other hand, if something goes wrong with the trade, and you think the other party did not behave honestly, you may want to create a so we can investigate it and get rid of bad traders quickly.
There are many other things you can do on this web, like:
- exchange opinions with other users in our or interact live in our
- read the written by other expert players, discuss them, or even write your own! You can rate these reviews and participate to make the most valued of them each week become our
- build your own or check the ones created by other players, adding your comments and assigning ratings that decide the selection of our
- contribute your comments and opinions about any of the on the site,
- send us your so that we can continuously improve the site,
- to register on the site and enter their miniatures to trade. You can even earn money doing this through our
- visit other web pages we have selected for you in our section,
- participate in our polls, placed on the right side of the