main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

The best platform to trade all collectible miniature games!

Trade Cards Online
Let us find for you the cards you need

communicate randomly with people around the world:
throw a message in a bottle

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Comprehensive Pirates non-card collectables list

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Pirates CSG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
holofernes
Guru
Guru

Subject: Comprehensive Pirates non-card collectables list   PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:06 pm Reply with quote

Since I'm overhauling and updating the Jolly Roger checklist to include the new SiaB find (assuming it proves to be true), I figured I'd include a non-card collectables tab this time around.

Can anyone add to, correct or supplement the info I have below so far?

: )

PP-389 Bust - Captain Blackheart One of 8 small monochrome plastic busts given as a prize circa 2004
PP-390 Bust - Captain Jack Hawkins One of 8 small monochrome plastic busts given as a prize circa 2004
PP-391 Bust - Christopher Myngs One of 8 small monochrome plastic busts given as a prize circa 2004
PP-392 Bust - El Fantasma One of 8 small monochrome plastic busts given as a prize circa 2004
PP-393 Bust - Countess Diana Doone One of 8 small monochrome plastic busts given as a prize circa 2004
PP-394 Bust - Calico Cat One of 8 small monochrome plastic busts given as a prize circa 2004
PP-395 Bust - Skyme the Monkey One of 8 small monochrome plastic busts given as a prize circa 2004
PP-396 Bust - Comandante Luis De Alva One of 8 small monochrome plastic busts given as a prize circa 2004
PP-471 Bust - Advantage Trophy A larger plastic bust given as a prize in 2005 - this one is painted in multiple colors

TT184683 Tattoo - Blackheart One of 8 temporary tattoos handed out at conventions in 2004
TT184684 Tattoo - Calico Cat One of 8 temporary tattoos handed out at conventions in 2004
TT184686 (?) Tattoo - Fantasma One of 8 temporary tattoos handed out at conventions in 2004
TT184681 Tattoo - Ghostly Encounter One of 8 temporary tattoos handed out at conventions in 2004
TT184679 Tattoo - Genny Gallows One of 8 temporary tattoos handed out at conventions in 2004
TT184685 Tattoo - Captain Jack Hawkins One of 8 temporary tattoos handed out at conventions in 2004
TT184680 Tattoo - Skyme the Monkey One of 8 temporary tattoos handed out at conventions in 2004
TT184682 Tattoo - Countess Diana Doone One of 8 temporary tattoos handed out at conventions in 2004

N/A Coin - Blackheart's Wager A metal coin issued at a convention in 2004 to use in an auction
N/A Coin - Doubloons of the Spanish Main A plastic coin used in competition at a convention in 2004

N/A Prize - HMS Victory Scale Model 2004 Convention Auction item - unique
N/A Prize - Brass Compass with Wooden Box 2004 Convention Auction item - unique
N/A Prize - Reproduction 18th-century naval cannons 2004 Convention Auction item - 2 produced
N/A Prize - Wooden Pirate chest 2004 Convention Auction item - unique
N/A Prize - Reproduction French Cutlass Pistol 2004 Convention Auction item - unique
N/A Prize - Reproduction French Flintlock Pistol Dagger 2004 Convention Auction item - unique
N/A Prize - Reproduction "Pirate" Boarding Cutlass 2004 Convention Auction item - unique
N/A Prize - "Pirate Treasure" book box 2004 Convention Auction item - unique

ROTF Story # 1 - Sean "Cannonball" Gallows One of 10 small paper inserts from Rise of the Fiends in 2008
ROTF Story # 2 - El Fantasma One of 10 small paper inserts from Rise of the Fiends in 2008
ROTF Story # 3 - Blackheart One of 10 small paper inserts from Rise of the Fiends in 2008
ROTF Story # 4 - Ralph David One of 10 small paper inserts from Rise of the Fiends in 2008
ROTF Story # 5 - Thomas Gun One of 10 small paper inserts from Rise of the Fiends in 2008
ROTF Story # 6 - Luis Zuan One of 10 small paper inserts from Rise of the Fiends in 2008
ROTF Story # 7 - Calico Cat One of 10 small paper inserts from Rise of the Fiends in 2008
ROTF Story # 8 - Hag of Tortuga One of 10 small paper inserts from Rise of the Fiends in 2008
ROTF Story # 9 - Jules Arnaud One of 10 small paper inserts from Rise of the Fiends in 2008
ROTF Story # 10 - Spectre One of 10 small paper inserts from Rise of the Fiends in 2008

F&S Story # 1 - Sammy the Skull One of 10 small paper inserts from Fire and Steel in 2008
F&S Story # 2 - Barstow One of 10 small paper inserts from Fire and Steel in 2008
F&S Story # 3 - Montana Mays One of 10 small paper inserts from Fire and Steel in 2008
F&S Story # 4 - Lord Mycron One of 10 small paper inserts from Fire and Steel in 2008
F&S Story # 5 - Hermionie Gold One of 10 small paper inserts from Fire and Steel in 2008
F&S Story # 6 - Phillipe Jordan One of 10 small paper inserts from Fire and Steel in 2008
F&S Story # 7 - Capitaine Arazure One of 10 small paper inserts from Fire and Steel in 2008
F&S Story # 8 - Victor de Alva One of 10 small paper inserts from Fire and Steel in 2008
F&S Story # 9 - Hammersmith One of 10 small paper inserts from Fire and Steel in 2008
F&S Story # 10 - Chum Maker One of 10 small paper inserts from Fire and Steel in 2008

Tins : See seperate Tins thread to contribute info on lid images

Bubble toppers: See seperate thread to tell us what's in yours if you have any

N/A Mini Dice - Black - in PotSM, Crimson Coast, Revolution, Barbary Coast, Ocean's Edge & DPotC
N/A Mini Dice - Green - South China Seas
N/A Mini Dice - Red - Davy Jones' Curse
N/A Mini Dice - Tan/Brown - Mysterious Islands
N/A Mini Dice - White - Frozen North
N/A Mini Dice - Orange - Rise of the Fiends
N/A Mini Dice - Dark Grey - Fire & Steel

20000 Accessory - Pirates “Booty Finder” 2-player Accessory Set  Gale Force Nine accessory pack containing measuring tool, island and home port markers
20010 Accessory - Pirates of the Spanish Main Island Terrain Set  Gale Force Nine official Island Set with six different 3-D painted plastic islands
20012 Accessory - Pirates of the Crimson Coast Island Terrain Set  Gale Force Nine official Island Set with six different 3-D painted plastic islands

? Mat - Gale Force Nine Ocean Gaming Mat Gale Force Nine - 36"x36" Vinyl Mat circa 2006
WZK6197  Mat - Pirates Plunder Pack Small vinyl gaming mat available in the Pirates Plunder Pack box circa 2007

S2P10300 Book - Pirates of the Spanish Main RPG A 256 page RPG book set in the PotSM world. Published in 2007 and using the Savage Worlds gaming system

WIZ06108 Game - Quest for Davy Jones Gold Board game with a vinyl playmat and several factional ships (not compatible with the CCG)

-European PotSM packs included specially numbered dice & a paper playmat (not in US releases).

-The 2006 Norwegian issue of comic book Donald Duck Nr.29 entitled "Kult Piratspill," which included the basic rules on a couple of pages as well as 2 unique home island cards. (thanks for reminding me, Sauromatian!)

Last edited by holofernes on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
mr_awesome

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:14 pm Reply with quote

I'm not sure what you are asking. Do you want pictures or photo's of the actual items or what?
holofernes
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:17 pm Reply with quote

No, just looking for text info - if I am missing info from above (or any of it is wrong), correct me. If I am not thinking of a particular collectable item shown above, suggest it.

My goal is to have a comprehensive list of things people collect from Pirates that are NOT the actual cards.

I left out pack wrappers and rules on purpose, but almost anything else goes. Think "Crazy collector".

: )
mr_awesome

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:21 pm Reply with quote

So for the story's, do you want the story text or just the item numbers?

P.S. Thanks for the quick response. Smile
holofernes
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:26 pm Reply with quote

I think I'm good on the stories actually - I own 90% of them and they don't have unique product codes printed on the story, just "x of 10", etc. I don't forsee anything to add to the 'stories info' above.

I gave away my tins awhile back so need to know the product code and images on a few of them.
cncrtgoer

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:25 pm Reply with quote

Your list is awesome! Thanks for taking the time to list these all out!
holofernes
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:53 pm Reply with quote

cncrtgoer wrote:
Your list is awesome! Thanks for taking the time to list these all out!

Well thank you - many other sources helped to get it this far... I have seperate threads for Tin and Topper questions - will keep the top post updated as people chime in with ideas, additions, corrections, etc.
etcmn
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:49 am Reply with quote

holofernes wrote:
I think I'm good on the stories actually - I own 90% of them

So which stories are you missing? I'm pretty sure I have multipuls of all the ones from F&S
holofernes
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:10 am Reply with quote

A few of the ROTF's, but thanks!
lordstu

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:15 am Reply with quote

Maybe add the macro-dice from the value boxes? I know I collected one of each. Smile

Until cards appear for them, I'd probably add the Castigue and Wyvern in there, too.
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:02 pm Reply with quote

Maybe somewhat of a list of packaging might be good. I knnow I folded flat and kept at least one of each different value box I found for each set. I also kept one of each of the card backers I found when they actually sealed a single pack in a blister card with set artwork, and an extra mini-die in a little bubble to hang on a display hook at places like Target, etc. Not all sets came this way, but I'm curious exactly how many did.
holofernes
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:06 pm Reply with quote

lordstu wrote:
Maybe add the macro-dice from the value boxes? I know I collected one of each. Smile

Until cards appear for them, I'd probably add the Castigue and Wyvern in there, too.

RE: Macro Dice - hmmm maybe, but they are standard dice found in a bazillion games...

RE: CAstigue etc; The SiaB ships are already in the Jolly Roger, on both the main tab and Ship tab of my list since they are numbered ships... missing the deckplate to make them 100% playable to be sure, but stilll. So they will be accounted for.

RE: Wrappers and boxes... pretty unconvinced on that one, but will think about it. I'd be more inclined to list a sealed pack of any given item than just the wrappers. : )

Thanks for the ideas and info - keep 'em coming!
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:31 pm Reply with quote

-European PotSM included specially numbered dice & a paper playmat.
-The 2006 Norwegian issue of Donald Duck Nr.29 (entitled "Kult Piratspill," which included the basic rules on a couple of pages.
a7xfanben
Guru
Guru

Subject: New item   PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:56 pm Reply with quote

Shocked

Ahahaha, the collectors have one more thing to track down...

Check out this little pin!

I assume there are more out there. Let's see if we can wake up the old_man... (of course he probably already has it XD)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Pirates CSG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: