main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

The best platform to trade all collectible miniature games!

Trade Cards Online
Let us find for you the cards you need

communicate randomly with people around the world:
throw a message in a bottle

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Trade for Obago Tres

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Pirates CSG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: Trade for Obago Tres   PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:41 am Reply with quote

Hi I'm looking to trade for the rare Obago Tres cards (unpunched). I can offer tickets to the following cruise line:

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/blogs/589-holiday-cruise-with-somali-pirates
"It’s the big talk at the moment on the high seas. The threat of Somali piracy in the Gulf of Aden is currently the biggest threat to world trade along with the global crisis. Every week the capture of another vessel dominates the headlines while shipping companies capitulate to heftier ransom demands. No amount of international naval presence can put a halt to the hijacking off the Horn of Africa. It seems the pirates grow bolder by the day.
But that’s probably good news if you’re the founder of niche company Somali Cruises. ‘It’s like a safari, only better,” the company’s website cries. ‘Don’t miss the boat- limited time offer’, ‘we guarantee adventure’, it screams. Some high flying entrepreneurial bright spark reckons they’re onto a winner here. And well they might be.
Somali Cruises offers the adventurous soul a chance to sail pirate-infested waters and (hopefully) be hijacked by maritime bandits armed with a devastating array of RPGs. Those that are tempted, fear not.
“We encourage you to bring ‘high powered weapons’ along on the cruise. If you don’t have weapons of your own, you can rent them on the boat,” the website informs.
The boat departs from Mombasa in Kenya and sails up the east African coast, docking in Djibouti, north of Somalia. And punters shouldn’t worry about missing out on a slice of the action. These package tours wizkids have pandered to their customers’ every needs.
“We operate at 5 knots within 12 miles of the coast of Somalia. If an attempted hijacking does not occur, we will turn the boat around and cruise by at 4 knots. We will repeat this for up to 8 days making three passes a day along the entire length of Somalia. At night the boat is fully lit and bottle rockets are shot off at intervals and loud disco music beamed shore side to attract attention,“ they say.
And the price for this swashbuckling entertainment? $800 a day. Unfortunately there’s no way of booking your place on the maiden voyage on May 29. Original business model at least."
http://www.somalicruises.com/
lordstu

Canceled user

Subject: Re: Trade for Obago Tres   PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:49 am Reply with quote

sauromatian wrote:
If you don’t have weapons of your own, you can rent them on the boat,” the website informs.http://www.somalicruises.com/

Do I get a free rental for my subscription to Soldier of Fortune magazine?

"It's like a safari, only better!" - great! Laughing
hawkn93

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quote

lol. phailish. thats kinda funny though Laughing
lord_denton
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quote

I always wanted to go on a cruise. Shocked

PM sent
czamora

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quote

lord_denton wrote:
I always wanted to go on a cruise.

Excellent to hear! I am the Head Thecodont of the Nigerian Banking Confederacy, & we have recently acquired rights to all WizKids Gamer properties. I have reasoned very professionally and I need your urgent assistance in repatriating the fund and property left behind in your nation before they get confiscated or unserviceable. We need some enterprising person in your country to oversee all actual operations in your nation of WizKids Gamer games and game accessories. Such person would gain power beyond imagination to develop new products, judge Official Rulings, and rule over the entire world of fandom as a veritable god. All that is required on your part is a small processing fee and access codes to your accounts. I have all the necessary Legal Documents that will be used to back up our claim from the Bank. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this project through and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of law after the transfer is done. Thanks and have a wonderful day with your family. Best personal Regards.
lord_denton
Guru
Guru

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:17 pm Reply with quote

sauromatian wrote:
lord_denton wrote:
I always wanted to go on a cruise.

Excellent to hear! I am the Head Thecodont of the Nigerian Banking Confederacy, & we have recently acquired rights to all WizKids Gamer properties. I have reasoned very professionally and I need your urgent assistance in repatriating the fund and property left behind in your nation before they get confiscated or unserviceable. We need some enterprising person in your country to oversee all actual operations in your nation of WizKids Gamer games and game accessories. Such person would gain power beyond imagination to develop new products, judge Official Rulings, and rule over the entire world of fandom as a veritable god. All that is required on your part is a small processing fee and access codes to your accounts. I have all the necessary Legal Documents that will be used to back up our claim from the Bank. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this project through and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of law after the transfer is done. Thanks and have a wonderful day with your family. Best personal Regards.

I'm a Minor, would that be a problem? Embarassed

( not that I see how this has anything to do relating to my cruise )
cmdrcody
Expert
Expert

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quote

I went on one of these cruises and I have to tell you, they always sound better than they are. Food everywhere, sure, but no pirates, and limited ammo.

A complete disappointment.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Pirates CSG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: