The final updates are finally up and ready for download. Here's a run down of what's new:
- Added support for "Equipment" card type which is new to the Fire & Steel set.
- Added "Navigator" & "Silver Explorer" buttons under Generic Crew on the Fleet tab.
- Alphabetized Generic Crew buttons on Fleet tab.
- Incorporated Pirates of the Cursed Seas: Savage Shores data. (entered directly from cards by Homer)
- Incorporated Pirates of the Cursed Seas: Fire & Steel data. (thanks to gleritte for the raw data)
- Incorporated all corrections made to the database since prior release.
Here's what you need to do depending on what type of user you are:
New User or Starting Over?
1> Download "The Admiral" and use it (no additional steps required)
Updating from v1.3.7 w/RotF Data?
1> Backup your "cards.db" file. Chances are you won't need it, but better to play it safe.
2> Download .zip files for v1.3.9**, Fire & Steel, Savage Shores and RotF LE* updates.
*RotF LE update is only needed if your database is missing the Spectre and cards # between 90 - 99.
**v1.3.9 is required for Fire & Steel to import and display properly
3>Extract v1.3.9 to a directory of your choice.
4>Place your "cards.db" file in the same directory as step 3.
5>Extract RotF LE, Fire & Steel and Savage Shores txt files for import
6>Start The Admiral program. Note: "Import Cards" is located under the "File" menu.
7>Import RotF LE data first (if you downloaded it) [ 5 Cards ]
8>Import Fire & Steel Data next [ 177 cards ]
9>Import Savage Shores Data last [ 61 cards ]
10>From the "All" tab, click on the Silver Explorer from Savage Shores (card# is "N/A")
*This card was necessary to import in order to activate the Silver Explorer Generic Crew button on the "Fleets" tab but is not an actual card in Savage Shores.
11>Once this card is highlighted, press the "Delete" key on your keyboard.
12>Restart The Admiral program and enjoy! You are now completely update
If your database is completely up to date you card total on the "All" tab should now be 1973 cards.
If you find errors in the database or program, please post them in the forums on my site, not here. Thank You!
Happy New Year!