main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

The best platform to trade all collectible miniature games!

wholesale from china through DHgate

Trade Cards Online
Let us find for you the cards you need

communicate randomly with people around the world:
throw a message in a bottle

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Collection for sale or trade

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Axis & Allies Miniatures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rholin

Canceled user

Subject: Collection for sale or trade   PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:57 pm Reply with quote

I'm looking to offload my whole collection of A+A minis and would prefer not to have to sell or trade them individually, although I will still entertain offers for specific parts of the collection.

The collection is made up of

152 units from Base Set including 17 rares
166 units from Set 2 including 23 rares
116 units from Contested Skies including 12 rares
144 units from D Day including 13 rares
49 units from Reserves including 4 rares

all of the above have both the card and mini, they are all in excellent condition. I should note that there are 2 King Tigers but one of them was hand painted camo by the previous owner but it dosnt look bad. The set also includes a couple commons and uncommons that either don't have the card or the mini, they are not included in the numbers above and there are a couple rule books and a lot of table maps.

I have an excel spread sheet with an individual breakdown by unit and a lot of pics available on request and I will also try to post them here if I can.

I would like $300 but I know how the mini world is so I will leave this up for a few months and take the best offer I get unless someone cant wait and wants to buy it outright. I will also sell individual pieces or sets but the best deal to be had would be for the whole thing.

I will also consider trades for Warhammer 40k (preferabley Tau), my little pony minis(my wife is nuts for them) or any minis that would fetch a good price on ebay. Again, I would prefer to drop the entire collection in one go to reduce my troubles.

I have sold a previous collection of pirates cards on mini trading and the buyer was very happy with it and my shipping/packaging. I take care of the things I have and sell. Buyer pays shipping and gets to choose shipping method, so the more you buy the cheaper it is.

-Note to moderators and admins- If i am breaking any rules with this post please let me know :)
rholin

Canceled user

Subject:    PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:01 pm Reply with quote

the collection is sold
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Axis & Allies Miniatures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: