main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

The best platform to trade all collectible miniature games!

Trade Cards Online
Let us find for you the cards you need

communicate randomly with people around the world:
throw a message in a bottle

bulletin boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
Missing pieces and I didn't get my Rares!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Dungeons&Dragons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bountyhunterdav

Subject: Missing pieces and I didn't get my Rares!   PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:47 pm Reply with quote

This is the first time I have posted anything here and I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as I am.

Over the last 2 months I have bought 1 booster box of Elemental Evil and 3 booster boxes of Rage of Demons.

Out of the Elemental Evil booster I received the Green Dragon as the rare but it was missing the black round base piece.

A ROD booster came with a Shadow Demon, this time the clear support piece was missing.

And then for the grand finale I purchased 2 ROD boosters yesterday. I opened them up and got 2 uncommons and 2 commons in each box. NO RARES!

I have gotten a rare in every booster I have ever bought since day one when I bought my first Harbinger booster.

I submitted an email to Wizkids and also sent a picture of the minis I received to them and explained the situation. This was their response :

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. I'm sorry for the confusion, but not all boosters in the Icons of the Realms line contain rare figures.

If you would like to get replacement pieces for the mispacked green dragon and Shadow demon please follow the instructions below.

Yada yada yada and so forth with what to do. This is what I replied back :

That's bs because there is no way that I'm that lucky to have gotten a rare every time. I bought a whole case of the Tyranny of Dragons set when it came out and every booster had a rare, along with every booster I have bought for over the last decade. I have bought other boosters of Elemental Evil, Rage of Demons and Monster Menagerie and they all had a rare in them. Everyone I know has received a rare every time they bought a booster or I would have heard about it. I think what I'll do it just spread the word around to all the gaming stores in the Richmond and Hampton Roads area of Virginia that your product and service is way below expectations and to be cautious of buying anything related to your company work. Have a nice day and thanks for nothing.

Yeah I was a little upset and I still am. I'm pretty sure I got ripped off and there is nothing they are going to do about it. Oh yeah and they haven't responded back to that email either.

So has anyone else had a problem like this, I'm just curious to know. And if anyone has any connections or advice on how I may get this fixed that would be great also.

Thanks for reading my rant Smile
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Dungeons&Dragons All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: