main page of Miniature TradingMiniature Trading

The best platform to trade all collectible miniature games!

Trade Cards Online
Let us find for you the cards you need

communicate randomly with people around the world:
throw a message in a bottle

bulletin boards

TIP Maintain your whole miniature collection inventory on this site. Together with your haves, you can also manage your private miniature collection and keep everything in a single place.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
getting out of pocketmodels - want SWMs

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Star Wars Miniatures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: getting out of pocketmodels - want SWMs   PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quote

hey guys,
Looking to get out of this game... Have a modest collection and would like to trade it for Star Wars Miniatures. here is the listing from my wizards trade thread:

Collected these with some poeple at work. We don't play anymore. Have approx 40-60 ships and stack of cards 1.5 inches tall. PM for additional details. Noteables include: Leia Foil card, General Grievous Foil, Anakin's Intercepter, Obi-Wan's Intercepter, Picador Geonosion Starfighter and the mathing one that comes with it (rares) Devestator Star Destroyer, Redemption? Republic Destroyer, Lucid Voice Cruiser, Nebulon Frigate, AT-TEs, Jedi Tanks, lots of A-wings, X-wings, lots of Tie Advanced and other starfighters. Collected mostly Base Set and Ground Assault. Perfect for the new player who wants to start out. Package contains enough cards/ships to start playing with a friend right away!

That sounded corney but hey, what can ya do? please see my list of star wars miniature wants on bloomilk (under stilla) or on this site and feel free to make any offer. all will be considered. I have virtually no refs on this site right now as i have a new account. my old account is "stilla" that had a few refs. i have 25 or so refs from the wizards.com message board if you want to see that. my email is stilla.***hidden email address***.com. feel free to check out my trade thread there for ideas:

http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=973093

Stillao66
czamora

Canceled user

Subject: got my old account back   PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quote

just so you guys know, i got my old account reactivated. I am now known, once again, as stilla. Shoot me a msg if you want to trade.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. You can create a new topic in the same forum if you want.    Miniature Trading Forum Index -> Star Wars Miniatures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: